www.e-PINDebit.com www.iPINDebit.com www.PINDebit.mobi
How PaySecure Works
When a consumer uses their debit card at a participating merchant, PaySecure’s patented, graphical PIN-pad appears at the checkout for the option of PIN entry if the debit card can be used with a PIN and is in Acculynk’s network of issuers. Consumers enter their PIN using their mouse or hit Cancel on the PIN-pad to process as signature debit – preserving the choice they already get at the retail POS.
- For consumers, PaySecure provides greater security for online purchases with a convenient payment method that requires no enrollment, new passwords or redirection from the merchant checkout.
- For merchants, PaySecure reduces fraud and charge-backs, lowers transaction costs and can be implemented quickly.
- For issuers, PaySecure is a competitive weapon to non-bank sponsored alternatives that helps keep more business “in bank” while providing attractive margins, incremental volume, lower fraud and brand extension to the merchant checkout.
Acculynk partners with merchant acquirers and EFT networks, allowing merchants and issuers to quickly adopt PaySecure.
- Merchant Acquirers: Acculynk leverages a merchant’s existing acquirer connections to process PaySecure transactions so that there is no change to a merchant’s settlement, reporting or back-end processes. As a result, merchant integration of PaySecure only requires adding code to the checkout, which can be completed in less than two weeks. Acculynk does not charge merchants any fees for PaySecure.
- EFT Networks: Acculynk partners with EFT networks to process PaySecure transactions. Once an EFT network is connected with Acculynk, the PaySecure service is available to all eligible issuers that utilize that network.
PaySecure is available now to issuers that use ACCEL/Exchange, NYCE andPULSE as their EFT network. Alaska Option, Credit Union 24, the Jeanie Network, NetWorks, MasterCard and SHAZAM and will be adding PaySecure to their suite of product offerings in 2010 / 2011.Contact us for additional information.