Tuesday, March 31, 2009

From a Fellow Blogger...


4 ways on how to hack myspace account / profile password |TECHOTIPS


by Rajesh Chaukwale

In my previous articles, i mentioned about software to hack msn. I was asked by many of readers about methods to hack myspace account passwords. So, i have written this myspace hacking article which informs about methods used to hack myspace profile / account password. Hacking myspace account is illegal. So, this article on how to hack myspace account password is meant for educational purpose only.

Hack myspace account/profile password

I will cover 4 methods over here:

1. Myspace Phishing.
2. Keylogging
3. Social engineering
4. Hacker virus at myspace.

So, lets start…

1. Myspace Phishing:

I have taken this method first because i think this is the most popular method/way of hacking myspace. I studied various myspace surveys taken on web about hacking myspace. The results of these surveys show "Phishing" as the most used method to hack myspace and to note…"Phishing is favorite method of myspace hackers". So, friends.. beware of myspace Phishing. Myspace staff is working hard to avoid these myspace phishers. Phishing not only allows you to hack myspace but also almost any email account. You have to only get the trick used to make a phisher, which i think is very easy. I learnt it without any difficulty. But, remember, this is only for educational purpose. I will not extend this topic over here as i have added more on Phishing in my articles Hack Myspace using Myspace phisher .

2.Keylogging:

This is my second favorite, as only thing you have to do is remotely install a keylogger (if you don't have any physical access to victim computer). Keylogging becomes more easy if you have physical access to victim computer as only thing you have to do is install a keylogger and direct it to your destination so that it will send all recorded keystrokes to pointed destination. What a keylogger does is it records the keystrokes into a log file and then you can use this log to get required myspace password and thus can hack myspace account. You can use Ardamax keylogger to hack myspace account password. I will write over this in my future articles.


3. Social engineering:

This sounds to be pretty not working at beginning. Even i was neglecting this way. But, once, i thought of using it against my friend on orkut and i got his gmail password very easily by this method. I think many of you might be knowing how what this social engg is. For newbies, social engg is method of retrieving password or answer of security question simply be quering with the victim. You have to be very careful while using this as victim must not be aware of your intention. Just ask him cautiously using your logic.

4. Hacker virus:

I was not knowing about this method used by hackers at myspace untill i had read this article. I wasn't knowing that viruses are being circulated over myspace and was considering myspace as safe. But to my surprise, i was wrong. So, friends, be cautious while surfing myspace.

So far, i found these myspace hacking methods as best and working ways to hack myspace account passwords. I never encourage hacking myspace or any email account…just wanna make you cognizant about myspace dangers online. I will appreciate your effort if you mention any other myspace hacking method you found great to hack myspace account password….

Enjoy Hacking…..






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Disqus for ePayment News